- Training teachers in different levels: Pre-school, Primary school, Junior high school, High school.
- Managing teaching and studying activities which are in charge by the Faculty.
- Organizing scientific research activities oriented of research and application.
- Adjusting teaching and studying methods to ensure the training purpose of the University.
- Participating in editing and evaluating the training programs of the branches belonging to the Faculty as well as following the University assignment.
- Organizing and managing teaching activities from Departments which are in charge by the Faculty
- Frequently following, supervising and speeding up the innovation, change and enhancement of teaching and studying methods.
- Organizing scientific research activities in Faculty and participating in scientific research activities at University level
- Editing, evaluating and adjusting curriculums, materials serving teaching, training program of the Faculty.
- Editing the short term training programs of the Faculty and other training programs following the University assignment to train the short term courses.
- Managing, using and exploiting effectively the University material facilities and equipment.
- Managing student studying, playing and living activities by the Faculty.
- Practicing other required contents following the University assignment.
- Taking note and practicing well from other unit requests with problems which are related to the Faculty’s responsibility
3. Training ability:
- Training teachers with college, university level in Pre-school, Primary school, Junior high school, High school, in pedagogical branches with different kinds of education Full-time education, Association, part-time education.
- Training some scientific branches: Literature, Bachelor of Chemistry.
- Training the improved classes of teacher.
- Training, improving postgraduate branches: Educational management, Pedagogy.